Thursday, August 23, 2007

Crush, Interrupted.

Two bloggers reflect on the beginning of a new journey; their first blog starring Justin Bobby.

Mission statement?
Say what you mean. Mean what you say. And say it mean.



"Crush, Interrupted"

Belle: Hey party boy.

Beau: Hey party girl. Is anything on our site?

Belle: No I need to brainstorm with you.

Beau: We could post some of our conversations. And I also want a creative writing section. With literotica stories using Real World characters.

Belle: I love it. Okay so... should we have a convo now?

Beau: Should we? Should we use our real names? Is this it? Is this the convo?

Belle: I dont know how to begin.

Beau: I'm so nervous. I feel like Rodrigo y Gabriela crossing the border

Belle: I'm as nervous as Heidi was when she had to tell Lauren she was moving in with Spencer.

Beau: Wow. That such a weird day, she told Lauren and moved out 30 minutes later

Belle: I know. And something tells me she never ended up going to Taco Tuesdays

Beau: I'll tell you who was at Taco Tuesdays
rodrigo
y
gabriela

Belle: They sure were.

Beau: ok. Are we done? Was that good?

Belle: I dont know. Should we do that again? Should we post this?

Beau: I dont know!! i'm freaking out!

Belle: Me too.

Beau: I've never blogged before.

Belle: Me neither. Alright I'm going to post it. But lets think of a name for it. Was there any line in any episode about being nervous, or starting something new?

Beau: Crush, interrupted. And umm... we should change our names. What should your name be? I'll be Blade or Bolt. Beau. I'll be Beau

Belle: Great! What should I be?

Beau: Belle? Greta?

Belle: Belle

5 comments:

Samantha Black said...

love the blog! keep it coming! lo rules!

Courtney said...

JustinBobby probably wouldn't care enough to read this blog, which is too bad because he'd totally be missing out! I wait for the next installment with bated breath!

Unknown said...

Justin Bobby is super dreamy

jab said...

WOW... i have no words it's that great

Justin Bobby said...

What up bitches. It's me Justin, but close friends call me Bobby. So I just got back from doing Audrina's hair in Vegas (this was for Brody's bday party). Had a blast, Vegas is the shiznit. Anyway, i love this blog and a big what up to all my fans. Lo's a ho, and I hate the way the man (editors at MTV) depicted me on monday. i dont care what anyone thinks. fuck Lauren. fuck Lo. fuck Natasha Bedingfield's 'Unwritten'. Keep it real guys, peace out.
JB