Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nuttin' But an NJ Thang

Yo Belle, whats trickin? Its your favorite blogger Beau
I say we take a drive down to Le Chateau
I wanna see 'dem ladies from that crazy Bravo show,
Let's break it down for ya'll, and tell you what we know.

Teresa, hun, what the hell were you thinkin'?
Watching the last supper it was clear you was drinkin'!
You so drunk, making things obscene-a,
be a good mother, and take Gia to Wilhemina!
Teresa so hot, it must be from water aerobics
Too bad her husband Joe is a tad homophobic.

Carolines daughter don't wanna wax no chucky,
Carolines her moms! She should be so lucky.
Caroline's a bitch or so I heard
I once was attacked by her baby german shepard,
until I threw that baby, a damn doggy bone
then threw a party at the classy Brownstone

Hey Beau?
Yeah Belle!
I wanna read cop without a badge
I hear theres some talk about danielles sweaty vag
She so crazy, you hear she was a stripper?
if I saw her in the club, you know that I'd tip her (get a job!)
If she workin da club, you know she gettin tips,
How the hell else you think she paid for dem big ass lips?

Dina's hubby, thanks to you she dont need no job,
Too bad its cuz you runnin' with the Franklin Lakes mob.
Hey Dina, honey, you can't stop Lexi,
Puberty's a bitch, and she's going to be dead sexy
Dina, I love you, but sometimes you need a slap
and that tacky house of yours is chock full of crap.

Jacqueline, you're a sweetheart and your time is in demand,
Quit dragging CJ to your friends house, let him grow to be a man
Jacqueline baby, you are far too nice,
You could learn a thing or two from Ms. Crazy GuidICE.

Dang these ladies sure know how to bring the drama,
It's cool cuz I'm sure they all good mamas.
Watching them at dinner what they need is restitution,
Whatever, peace out, see ya'll at the reunion.

4 comments:

Kate said...

amazing.

AmyL said...

TELL me you bought LA Candy!!

Mary Lorraine and Alayna said...

HAHAHAHAHAH

Samantha Black said...

can we pleeaasseee plan a road trip to le chateau???