Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Coincidence? Or Bunim/Murray staged???

It’s no secret that one of my favorite shows on TV right now is Real Road Rules Whatever. Every year I get to check up on my favorite people and watch them compete in demeaning and ridiculous challenges. Last night they were made to throw fruit over a 10 foot wall. Not to sound all Angelina but there are still people starving, right? So anyway I couldn’t help but notice that one of this season’s storylines felt a little recycled. Like I had seen it before somewhere… and that’s when it hit me.







So what do we know about this cast of characters and their comic book counterparts? We know Wes dates both KellyAnne and Johanna. Like his red headed doppelganger. And we know KellyAnne is Betty, the girl next door with a major crush on Wes, I mean Archie. Then there is Johanna, the Peruvian Princess who like Veronica is spoiled and bratty and sometimes mean to Jughead…oh Jughead. Don’t count him (or Cahutta) out just yet because they may seem a bit “slow” but they are both very clever. Oh and Cahutta pines after KellyAnne! There are just too many similarities and now my head is spinning.

1 comment:

Mary Lorraine and Alayna said...

Can you please write everything you know about Whitney and Leo?
Thank you.