Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jersey Paradise

--- sung to Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise

(Belle)
As I walk down the turnpike in the Garden State
I take a look at my fist
And realize there's no pump left.
'Cause I've been tanning and waxing so long
That even my momma think that my hair be blonde.
But I ain't never crossed a guido that didn't work it.
I be talking all guidette, you know that I'm flirtin'
You betta watch how ya vibin'
And where youre drvin'
Or your Nissan Sentra will be lined in chalk
I really hate to sleep so I got Red Bull
As I take a sip, I'm a Soprano.
Bitch, I'm the kinda guidette little homie's wanna be with
On my knees in the night,
Poof my hair til it's just right.

(Beau)
Tell me whyyy are we,
so tan? You see,
The package deal,
Got us one tan free.

Been spendin' most my life,
Livin' in a Jersey paradise
Been spendin' most my life,
Living' in a Jersey paradise

7 comments:

Steve said...

Coolio would be proud.

Anonymous said...

SO GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Awful.

Justin Bobby said...

Listen up, Anonymous. Stop being so chicken shit with your anonymous, hater comments. Show your face. Expose thyself. Also, you clearly don't hate us as much as you're saying seeing as you keep coming back to us. It's like they say in the opening scene of the classic movie He's Just Not That Into You ... "Boys (blog haters) only pretend to hate you, and that's how you know they really like you."

Read on bitches.

Unknown said...

LOVE it

ZigZags said...

no one can understand you KIKI

Mary Lorraine and Alayna said...

卻不傷人, Kiki.