Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Hills are Alive!!


The Bitch is back (and so are Beau and Belle). Wow, season 6 does not disappoint. KCav is the best; let's face it... none of us miss LC. Sure she always had amazing pearls of wisdom well beyond her years, but girlfriend was far too composed and grownup for entertainments' sake. KCav acts her age, and we love it. The scene of her shouting, "Its on bitch!" can only be rivaled by Kandi's retort to NeNe at He-man's independence party "stop talkin' to me or I'll be blowin' up on yo ass!"

I felt gleeful watching Steph and Drina cower at Bitch's presence during Speidi's "welcome back from our phony-moon" party. I don't even hate those girls, but it just felt like it was time for them to be taken down a notch, and we have just the gal to do it. Honestly, KCav is cool and she knows it. She watches Lakers games and wears short shorts with heels and isn't afraid to seduce. I just wish Alex H was slouching by your side through it all.

And okay, who IS Justin Bobby these days?? He's smiling, wearing suspenders, and has eyes that can mesmerize. The scraggly haired adolescent who burps at the dinner table is so last season, and the change is a welcome one.

"This season on... The Hills" totally blew my mind. I saw someone throw something at someone else. I don't know who it is, but that shit definitely did not happen when LC was around. Was Spencer right all along?

No comments: