Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The rest is still unwritten...

While I'll always have a special place in my heart for Lauren Conrad, I think Belle is right on the money when she says season 6 does not disappoint. Male or Female who doesn't want to be a pair of Kristin Cavallari's shorts??? The girl is smoking hot and knows it. The bitch is back and I haven't seen this much slutty action since I started watching TLC's Police Women of Broward County.

As for Justin Bobby, who would have ever thought that he would come full circle. Here is a man who once made my skin crawl when he appeared on tv, one year later and I'm wearing combat boots everywhere! Justin Bobby is badass!!! From his aloof quotes "here's to truth and time" to his aloof professions (hairstylist, musician, reality tv superstar) - he is a modern day renaissance man - like Hugh Jackman only better because he's American. I love love love Justin Bobby this season, however, it is only episode 2 and only truth and time will tell whether he'll crash and burn like Jason Wahler or rise up from the ashes like Frankie Delgado rose from whatever third world nation he was born in. I think we all agree, we're excited to see what happens.

So in honor of The Hills and our blog... here are some haikus

Lauren, I miss you
but I do agree with Belle
that the Bitch is Back

Wes is a psycho
everyone knows this. So why
do a show with him?

I hope that one day
T.J. Lavin and Whitney
Port, will procreate.

No comments: