Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scream 4-15-2011

Every generation a movie comes along that will change the way we think. Wizard of Oz, Citizen Kane, Schindler’s List, Avatar. For Beau that film was Scream 1,2 + 3. Mainly Scream 2 but for the purpose of this blog entry I’ll say Scream 1,2 + 3. “WELL THERE’S ONE THING YOU’RE FORGETTING ABOUT BILLY LOOMIS… I FUCKING KILLED HIM” (Sorry. I have Scream tourettes where I get an uncontrollable urge to shout or type quotes from these movies) I was thrilled when production started on my favorite film franchise because I had honestly thought the ghost face killer had tripped over his final sofa, or popped out of his last closet, or had sliced his metallic blade into the soft fleshy torso of his final victim… but no... he’s back! I’LL SEND YOU A COPY. BAM! BITCH WENT DOWN And one thing I’ve learned from watching the trailer fourteen hundred times is that he’s stronger, scarier and deadlier than ever. Scream 4 promises to be another meta movie, where the killer is actually filming his own murders and if you pause the trailer at 0:48 you can see him setting up a camera for Gale to find. SURPRISE SURPRISE SOMEONE DIES AND GALE COMES RUNNING. This movie looks great and the best part is, it's coming to theaters so soon!


Make your own Countdown Clocks

No comments: