Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from Lauren Conrad.

My Dad always told me 'Flowers mean I'm sorry, chocolates mean I love you

Love is not a maybe thing; you know when you love someone.

I think that everyone can change if the right person comes along, and I think that every girl wants to be the right person. Every girl wants to be the one girl that can change that guy.

I know there's a difference between good people who do bad things and bad people who do bad things.

Go with your gut, but use your head.

You should have a guy that makes you feel happier, not upset. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Why is it that just when you get things together, you hear from the one person who could pull it all apart?

I think you just want to be with him when he's the good Justin. But he can't always be the good Justin. And you can't just like half of who a person is.

There's just something about those bad boys that we always end up going back to.

Sometimes, when you love someone? You want to believe that they're good."

1 comment:

AmyL said...

Boys are like purses. You're always gonna have that one boy that you're always comfortable with and you know you'll always kind of like. That's your purse that you wear everywhere. Then you have that gorgeous bag that you want everyone to see you with but the gorgeous bag is usually an asshole or costs a lot of money. Then you have those other purses that you really like but you really don't want to be seen with.