Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Saved by the Belle


Just when you were wondering why Perez wasn't writing about last night's episode of the Hills... Belle to the rescue. I prefer lists.

1. Justin Bobby looked absolutely awful last night. As Beau said, "He looked like Adrien Brody in the Pianist." He was disgusting; very reminiscent of when we were first introduced.
2. Audrina, on the other hand, looked amaaaazing. Wow, she must have gotten a new makeup artist. And I was so excited to see she ditched her previous bouffant-messy-ponytail-hairstyle. Yay Lauren Conrad braids!
3. Sleazy T - why have we never met Sleazy T before? I want to know how he knows the group. He was giving Audrina lots of sage advice, but is he one of the bros? Brought in by Frankie? Or... is he one of Audrina's friends, and if so, was he the one who told her JB and LC hooked up???
4. Stephanie Pratt hard at work is wonderful. I loved the panic on her face when Lauren was going back to work after Kelly Cutrone yelled at her. "Where are you going?" (sheer terror in her eyes). I'd be scared too, but its way funnier to watch Stephanie go through it.
5. And I just loved watching Lauren be her boss. Ha. Sidenote, how good did Steph look in that scene with the neat ponytail and the orange dress?
6. Dr Mansbacher. Liz Gately and Adam Divello, you two are just so good at what you do. I love them for giving Speidi a therapist named Mansbacher. It's perfect. And like, can they at least pretend they are in actual therapy? That was one of the more cringeworthy scenes. It's all so ridiculous. We all know they're getting married on Saturday (rehearsal dinner Friday night at Cut, anyone?).
7. Brody's GF - I forget her name and don't feel like googling it, but her face looked like she'd had some nip/tuck, huh? She had the facelift eyes. And seriously, when Audrina was talking to Brody and she asks a friend, "Who is that girl Brody is talking to?" Give me a break, Brody's gf. Like you don't know who Audrina Patridge is???
8. Beau and Belle both wish they were going on the surfing trip to Hawaii.

You know you love me,
XOXO

3 comments:

Mary Lorraine and Alayna said...

i mean, wait, you clearly know sleazie t from bromance right? i feel like we are best friends. him and frankie and brody are as close as the monkeys.

love,
mondayssoup.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I agree with ML and A. Jayde was also on Bromance as the "hot girl in the apartment" chat challenge.

I hate the fakeness of the therapy almost as much as the dramatastic "get yourself together and go to the therapist or get out of my life"

Sammy said...

I think Audrina is the one that had a little nip/tuck action. Yes her make up looks great but her blow job eyes are gone and her lips look like she just had a rough make out sesh.